In my January blog I mentioned that this year I would be linking up with the UK’s biggest modern lure distributor, Top Water Lures (Megabass, Ima, Sakura etc) and the world’s number one fishing sunglasses manufacturer, Costa Del Mar, to bring you the MOTHER of all fishing blog competitions…
The chance to win everything you need to start out modern lure fishing!
I’m just about to jet off to Florida, on my annual Tarpon pilgrimage, but when I return in June the competition will commence and the lucky winner will be drawn from a hat on the 16th of September!
One lucky winner will win... check this out…
- An IMA RBB Floatation Vest (Heavy Weight)
- A pair of Costa Del Mar 400g glasses of their choice
- A Sakura Stingray 702ML lure rod and a Sakura Borax 2008 Reel
- A Sakura SK9165 Lure box
- A selection of Top Water Lures premium Hard Baits
- A selection of Top Water Lures soft plastics
- A selection of Decoy terminal gear
- A Megabass FX9 Prototype box set
- A Decoy dry top and a Costa Del Mar T-shirt
- And an IMA cap and a Costa Del Mar Cap
I wouldn’t like to hazard a guess at the cost of that lot but it has to be somewhere close to a grand!!!
The rules are simple. Here’s all you have to do if you want to be in with a chance of winning:
- Firstly all entrants need to like the Top Water Lures, Costa Del Mar and World Sea Fishing Pages on Facebook, so you might as well click on the above links and go right over to Facebook and like their fan pages now. And while you’re there you may as well like my page too - Jim O’Donnell Angling. Any winner drawn from the hat at the close of competition, that isn’t on the Top Water, Costa, and WSF pages will be disqualified.
- Next, keep your eyes peeled on my blogs and reviews on World Sea Fishing between the months of June to December. Over the course of six of my posts, which could be either blogs or reviews here on WSF, I will post a simple multiple-choice questions on my blogs and reviews.
- When I post up the six questions here on WSF, all you have to do is keep your answer stored in a safe place until you have collected the answers to all six questions. When the final question has been posted, you will be given a special competition@ email address to submit all your answers to. Notification will be sent to the winning entry, by email, within a week of the closing date.
- And finally here’s all the legal jargon… All entrants MUST be friends with the Top Water Lures, Costa Del Mar, and World Sea Fishing Facebook fan pages. Only one entry per person. Anyone making more than one entry will be disqualified. The Closing Date will be announced at the time of posting the sixth and final question. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be altered in any way. The competition is open to anybody but prizes can only be mailed to addresses in the UK and Ireland. Entrants will be deemed to have understood the above rules and by submitting entries implies acceptance of these rules.
The key to winning this competition is to keep your eye on my blogs and reviews on WSF so that you don’t miss a question. And don’t forget to get yourselves over to the Top Water Lures, Costa Del Mar and World Sea Fishing facebook fan pages and hit the “Like” button!
Right, it’s time for me to pack my bags and head off to Florida, but I can’t wait to get back and get this comp underway.
I only wish I could enter myself!!!