Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SHARE THIS THREAD:
    BERGKAMP

To remove this advert please register for a free account

i believe they got bronze

WSF Regular Poster

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Norm,
    spoke to Callum this morning as they were at the airport waiting to fly home,as usual a very pleasant and modest young man, a true credit to his mum and dad,his country and the young people in the angling community; think this fella is going on to great things in the future.

The U16 boys took bronze in the team event as did the U21 team with Micheal Brookes taking the individual bronze medal also,apparently the last day or two were quite hard but all the lads competed well and represented themselves and their country magnificently,very proud of them all !

The "Old man of the Sea" AKA Mr Kipper told me this morning that Master Graham was the fourth young man he has seen carried to the glories of Champion whilst on his very many trips overseas with the junior and youths teams.........quite an achievement in itself I think!

WSF Hardcore Poster

Interests
    Sea fishing, shooting, conservation
    Favourite Rod
    Ian Golds Premier Match. Shakespeare Salt 20/30
    Favourite Reel
    Accurate 870-2 speed. Penn 525 Mag Xtra
    Best Catch
    100lb + Sailfish. 23lb + Turbot, shore 105 kg shark
    Favourite Fishing
    Boat
    Favourite Boat
    One that catches BIG fish.
    Post Thanks / Like

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Quote Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
    Hi Norm,
    spoke to Callum this morning as they were at the airport waiting to fly home,as usual a very pleasant and modest young man, a true credit to his mum and dad,his country and the young people in the angling community; think this fella is going on to great things in the future.

The U16 boys took bronze in the team event as did the U21 team with Micheal Brookes taking the individual bronze medal also,apparently the last day or two were quite hard but all the lads competed well and represented themselves and their country magnificently,very proud of them all !

The "Old man of the Sea" AKA Mr Kipper told me this morning that Master Graham was the fourth young man he has seen carried to the glories of Champion whilst on his very many trips overseas with the junior and youths teams.........quite an achievement in itself I think!
    It's great news, it's about time CC was recognised for all he has done for them, any other sport and he'd of been a lord by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12