SEARCH WSF

SHARE THIS THREAD:
    WSF Regular Poster

Best Catch
    256lb Porbeagle
    Post Thanks / Like

Littlehampton Boat Fishing Report

To remove this advert please register for a free account

We had a go on a boat out of Littlehampton on Sunday 28/04. The skipper decided to out well beyond Kingsmere Rocks for the morning as he found the bream fishing was dismal the day before despite good reports during the previous week. It was a good choice as we found a mark full of decent sized smooth hounds, doggies, whiting, pout, feeding bream and an unexpected mackerel.

We heard on the radio that somebody else had caught a cod on feathers - where I do not know.

For the latter part of the trip we tried on the Kingsmere Rocks and only had a doggie, pout and garfish to show for it. The fishfinder showed isolated shoals but they seemed reluctant to feed. We were glad that the skipper took us out further earlier.

Interests
    fishing what else
    Favourite Rod
    zippys my favourite being the hsm
    Favourite Reel
    daiwa 7ht mag .abu penns etc etc
    Best Catch
    shore 7lb bass ,8lb cod boat 17lb pollock 16lb cod
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fished kingsmere on sat finding the bream was hard but we managed about 30 between us plenty doggies and gars but had fun with the smoothie i caught on my spinning gear, back again on the
    24th may.

WSF Regular Poster

Best Catch
    256lb Porbeagle
    Post Thanks / Like

Missed trip and long range storm warning

To remove this advert please register for a free account

I missed a boat trip out of Littlehampton. Normally I am the Jonah that guarantees bad weather and a cancelled trip. So as I was holiday on 12th I missed the trip and the weather took a turn for the best. The other guys caught cod, pollock, conger, bass, mackerel, bream and pout. So here is the long range weather forecast for June 8th - a storm will arrive so the boats (especially the one I want to go on) will not be able to go out.