SEARCH WSF

Thread: Seatown Beach

SHARE THIS THREAD:

Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like

Seatown Beach

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Has anyone had any joy in Seatown lately? It's my local beach I wake up to look over it every morning, and was fishing it heavily last week. Only had some mackerel 1 ray 1 doggie and **** loads of tiny pout.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else thinks the south coast has been very quiet this year.

Oh and hi , nice site

Interests
    SEA FISHING
    Best Catch
    9lb pollock,3.8lb bass,2.73lb mullet,2lb wrasse ,2lb golden grey, 1.69lb dover sole
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site mate youve deff come to the right place to get some excekllent advice ill let other members give you advice on seatown i fished it a few weeks ago and diddent stay long as was to rought to fish so moved into westbay fished the pier out of the wind . good luck on future outings youve got 1 up on me already from seatown catching a ray well done mate
    species 2011 so far (26) bass( 3lb 8oz ), flounder , whitting , shore rockling , pollock , pouting , 5 bearded rockling , dogfish , poor cod , ballions wrasse , corkwing wrasse , ballen wrasse , gold sinnywrasse , mackerel ,sandsmelt , sandeel , sand goby , common eel, shanny , black goby ,staryy Smoothound , tompot blenny , dover sole (1.69lb), dragon net , tub gurnard , plaice ,

FISH TREMBLE WHEN HEAR SPURSBOYZ NAME

www.moonfleet-angling.com

Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers for the welcome. I'm going to try and do an all-nighter on friday weather permitting. Believe it or not the Sunfish in my avatar was caught about 300yds out off Seatown. Such a heavy fish and alot of fun to bring in on a spinning rod :P

I'll keep you all updated and report on the findings from friday night.

WSF Hardcore Poster mark stephen reed's Avatar

Interests
    watching rods and seeing roy land lucky fish
    Favourite Rod
    p2,cbm,phantom45
    Favourite Reel
    avet, tsr
    Best Catch
    a ladder
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Favourite Boat
    the love boat
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome. very lucky,great spot to wake up to everyday .
    surfboy
    1214: whiting. dogfish,pout,poorcod,rockling,coalfish, dab, cod,

Interests
    SEA FISHING
    Best Catch
    9lb pollock,3.8lb bass,2.73lb mullet,2lb wrasse ,2lb golden grey, 1.69lb dover sole
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sam fisher View Post
    cheers for the welcome. I'm going to try and do an all-nighter on friday weather permitting. Believe it or not the sunfish in my avatar was caught about 300yds out off seatown. Such a heavy fish and alot of fun to bring in on a spinning rod

i'll keep you all updated and report on the findings from friday night.
    yeah be good to see how you get on friday mate maybe next time your out give us a shout hook up have a session together there
    species 2011 so far (26) bass( 3lb 8oz ), flounder , whitting , shore rockling , pollock , pouting , 5 bearded rockling , dogfish , poor cod , ballions wrasse , corkwing wrasse , ballen wrasse , gold sinnywrasse , mackerel ,sandsmelt , sandeel , sand goby , common eel, shanny , black goby ,staryy Smoothound , tompot blenny , dover sole (1.69lb), dragon net , tub gurnard , plaice ,

FISH TREMBLE WHEN HEAR SPURSBOYZ NAME

www.moonfleet-angling.com

Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Seatown Beach update -

Managed to get out fishing Sunday night - 7pm-11pm

Catch ratio and species seem to have increased since the colder weather fronts have come in. Myself and a friend managed to catch about 34429976 pout 2 bull huss and a lovely whiting. Going again tonight for a few hours and will update, Going to move to large baits only and try for some tope perhaps.

gl if your fishing in the area