48lb blue shark, 34lb tope,6.2lb bass
    Favourite Fishing
    Boat
    Favourite Boat
    Raider 18 wheelhouse
    Post Thanks / Like

Cardiff half marathon road closures this sunday

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Mods can you leave this on for a day or two.

I thought id give you the heads up on this, here is a copy of the email i recieved from my marina today.

Cardiff Half Marathon 17th October- Road Closures

Please be aware that between 9am-12pm on Sunday 17th October there will be some road closures in Cardiff due to the Half Marathon taking place. There will be rolling road closures throughout this period marshalled by council staff and access to the marina site by car may be affected during this time. The Pont y Werin footbridge will also be closed during this period. Further information regarding the route can be found at
    www.cardiffhalfmarathon.co.uk.

So if your heading to your boat, or out on a charter, or even just going to fish off the shore. There could be a lot of closed roads, that may spoil your plans. So check the route of the marathon, just in case it will efect you.

VHF call sign SPECIAL 'M'

Interests
    Fishing ,riding my bike,kayaking, listening to metal
    Favourite Rod
    shimano beastmaster,3 pc brownig surf rod..many others
    Favourite Reel
    8 inch scarborough reel,slosh 30,alvey surf reel ,penn 535....
    Best Catch
    European Shore Caught Cod, Record 1966! - 44 and a half pounds!,113lb blue, 31lb.10 shore conger
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Favourite Boat
    My kayak (Trigger)
    Post Thanks / Like

marathon

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Quote Originally Posted by BARRYJOHN View Post
    Mods can you leave this on for a day or two.

I thought id give you the heads up on this, here is a copy of the email i recieved from my marina today.

Cardiff Half Marathon 17th October- Road Closures

Please be aware that between 9am-12pm on Sunday 17th October there will be some road closures in Cardiff due to the Half Marathon taking place. There will be rolling road closures throughout this period marshalled by council staff and access to the marina site by car may be affected during this time. The Pont y Werin footbridge will also be closed during this period. Further information regarding the route can be found at
    www.cardiffhalfmarathon.co.uk.

So if your heading to your boat, or out on a charter, or even just going to fish off the shore. There could be a lot of closed roads, that may spoil your plans. So check the route of the marathon, just in case it will efect you.
    I am running this as scooby doo raising some funds for our playground ....please lob your change in my bucket ....come and support me at the start (barrage ...) ta
    2014 fishies (18 species)..13 shore rockling, 5 whiting, 1 pout ,4 dabs,25 codling,9 pollack, 32 woofs .1 huss (small),1 wonga ..10lb 9 oz,17lb,12lb , 9.5 lb,1 3 bd rocky,sea scorpian,3 ballans,1 corkwing,1 poor cod,,5 thornies biggest 9.8 lb,5 smoothies best 10 lb, spider crab ,plaice,gurnard,