tt-r ox blood komp ss
    Favourite Reel
    525 mag
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Post Thanks / Like

ttr vs e1000

To remove this advert please register for a free account

well after all my reseach i cant find anything to say that the e1000 is the ttr's big bro can any of the casting lads help is it the big brother or the ttr's stepbrother can find any results to say the e1000 has whiped the ttr arse on the casting court please help????

WSF Hardcore Poster

Interests
    Hot women
    Favourite Rod
    zzipy m427, TXL GT, AFAW TM,Salt xt 12lb, ancient shakey kevlar flattie, Penn uptider Colmic Zero 7
    Favourite Reel
    525 mag, torque 100x, saltist 30, 7ht mag, qtc monochrome
    Best Catch
    4shore cod in 4 casts for 64lb, IOM shore tope
    Favourite Fishing
    Shore
    Favourite Boat
    one that floats
    Post Thanks / Like

To remove this advert please register for a free account

Quote Originally Posted by ttr man View Post
    well after all my reseach i cant find anything to say that the e1000 is the ttr's big bro can any of the casting lads help is it the big brother or the ttr's stepbrother can find any results to say the e1000 has whiped the ttr arse on the casting court please help????
    I have owned and cast with both models and they are completely different. The TTR has casting pedigree bar none but the E1000 is a bit of an aquired taste.

The tip on an E1000 is probably slighly stiffer and more thru action, the butt has a little bit of flexibility. It has a very fast recovery and can feel tip heavy due to the length and weight of the materials in the tip.

The TTR is a thicker blank with more power lower in the tip and definitely has a stiffer butt. Important points in a decent casting rod!!

I would say as a casting rod the TTR is the superior one but it really depends on the caster. There is probably very little in it but the TTR is more comfortable to use and much better balanced.