1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet - 20th-27th of May

"As a lot of you will know, we have an annual boat meet at Portland (Dorset) which all are welcome to attend."

Read more: 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet

Dismiss Notice

Find Fishing Friends

Groups where you can find other anglers to fishing with

1. South coast ladies fishing group

South coast ladies fishing group

If, like me, your partner isn't as interested in fishing as you are but you don't feel safe night fishing on your own, then join this group and it should be easy to find a few pals to join you....
    Discussions:
    Latest: How? Waynethepunk, Nov 25, 2016
    RSS
  2. Beach Buddies

Beach Buddies

A group devoted to finding pals to go shore fishing, exchanging knowledge with and sharing transport. People fish better with partners, its safer, more company and someone to bear witness to that...
    Discussions:
    Latest: Sussex Coast alfie7, Mar 29, 2017
    RSS
  3. Boat Fishing from Plymouth

Boat Fishing from Plymouth

Hi folks I'm an older guy with a Merry fisher 755 in Plymouth. I come down usually once a week for a couple or three nights to go,out fishing. Not a very experienced UK sea angler....
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  4. CARP FISHING BUDDY KENY

CARP FISHING BUDDY KENY

Hi I live in tonbridge and am looking for some fishing buddies message me
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  5. cod bless norway

cod bless norway

Hi Guys I have a trip booked for Norway for 9 days from the 14th of September to the 23rd with a boat and a three bedroom cabin we still have 2 spare spaces the price including transfers is around...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  6. Ex Pats France, or any French Sea Anglers interested in meeting up for,

Ex Pats France, or any French Sea Anglers interested in meeting up for,

General interest in shore fishing, any clubs, open competitions or casting around the North, West or South of France?.
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  7. HELLO EVERYONE

HELLO EVERYONE

hello everyone mark here I am totally new to all this so any advice help or tips would be much appreciated. anyone going out fishing this weekend in the dover or brighton area and would not mind...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  8. Humberside

Humberside

I have created this to assist those that fish, wish to fish or live in the Humberside area. For this purpose the area is Easington down to the fitties and Humberston, and up the river to the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Looking for a fishing buddy in falmouth

Looking for a fishing buddy in falmouth

Hello Guys im 30 i have a boat and loads of carp fishing experience lol if any one fancies some boat trips from falmouth get in touch. I dont have much sea fishing experience but i do have a...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  10. NI Shore fishers

NI Shore fishers

Any guys on here in need of a fishing partner, fluent in sea, game, game (fly) and coarse. Jack of all trades here, big lure fisher though!
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  11. OAP

OAP

Any old farts and over sixties and retired in the Swansea Llanelli,Ammanford, Carmarthen, Pembroke areas interested in sea fishing, LRF. Week days and weekend, who can only do easy fishing,...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  12. Peterborough area.

Peterborough area.

Hi all I am looking for some one to go sea fishing with of the wash. I have a Shetland 535 witch I launch from Brancaster. I have not done much sea fishing. But have quite a bit of power boat...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  13. Poole Based Fishing Buddies Wanted

Poole Based Fishing Buddies Wanted

[I]I am looking for people who would be willing to take me fishing in different places if they had room for me and my tackle and baites and everything else. I live right in the center of poole...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  14. RAINBOW TROUT FISHING BUDDIES WANTED

RAINBOW TROUT FISHING BUDDIES WANTED

hi people fly fishing rainbow trout buddies wanted for days out fishing and for advice I live in luton but can travel email mark.s.watson@hotmail.co.uk cheers guys mark
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. SEA FISHING SOUTHEND SUNDAY

SEA FISHING SOUTHEND SUNDAY

mark here any interested in coming to southend this sunday for some sea fishing please get in touch be really good to find a sea fishing buddy mate to go sea fishing in the southend area email...
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS
  16. Urban/Street fishing in London

Urban/Street fishing in London

Anyone wishing to join or be joined and fishing around London's waterways! I can't be the only one out there!
    Discussions:
    (Contains no messages)
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options

Desktop