1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet - 20th-27th of May

"As a lot of you will know, we have an annual boat meet at Portland (Dorset) which all are welcome to attend."

Read more: 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet

Dismiss Notice

525 magnets

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Maintenance' started by kipperminge, Jan 6, 2017.

1. kipperminge

kipperminge Member

I have completely stripped down a penn 525 and cleaned ,oiled and greased the necessary parts . Reassembly was OK. My question is which way up should the magnets go in the holder ie should all the poles face in the same direction or any way up.Regards Ian.

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Clear as Mud

Clear as Mud Member

Hi mate, about 8 years back 2 of my mags came out and I had to glue them back in...im sure they went back in n s n s. I put 2 together and when they connected with each other split them apart and placed them in the cradle in that order with the sides that joined facing up. Hope that makes sense!

• Like Like x 1
  4. midas

midas Member

North South North South but the original ones seemed to have them in any order on the ones i saw

5. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor