1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet - 20th-27th of May

"As a lot of you will know, we have an annual boat meet at Portland (Dorset) which all are welcome to attend."

Read more: 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet

Dismiss Notice

Clubs in Lee on Solent Area for Boat fishing

Discussion in 'Boat Angling / Angling Afloat' started by bigcyprinus, Jan 7, 2017.

1. bigcyprinus

bigcyprinus Member 2016 Species Hunt
    15 Species

I've recently moved from Plymouth to Lee on the Solent and I'm missing the boat fishing.

Can anyone recommend a decent club in my area that has an active boat fishing section?

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Solent Raider

Solent Raider Member

Gosport and District Angling Club in Stokes Bay and Elmore Angling Club in Lee on the Solent both have active boat angling sections. I am a member of GDAC and its a good club with good rates for boat storage in the compound.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Solent Raider

Solent Raider Member

There are a few of us who live in Lee that are members of GDAC and visit the club on Friday evenings. PM me if you want more info.

5. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor