1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. VerticalScope Inc has acquired WorldSeaFishing - for a full statement please see the following thread:

VerticalScope Inc has acquired WorldSeaFishing

Dismiss Notice

Customer Services Pimp My Reel

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Maintenance' started by zippie, Dec 24, 2016.

1. silly blanker

silly blanker Member

Would suggest misalignment of the speed bush/ centre mag adjuster. Had a similar problem with a ABU Chrome Rocket he fitted with a centre mag, had to send it back and get the centre mag adjuster refitted. Wasn't any better than a standard Chrome Rocket after spending my money. Sold it on now use Penn 15 and 12's mono magged by Blakdog no probs. Would suggest that he doesn't understand not all things are interchangable if thats the word.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. tournamag

tournamag Member

Well one of the reasons he gets so much flak is partly from one of those adages Stick your bum up in the air and someone is going to kick it for sure!

He comes on here lording it around so not just you tube and flea bay telling all there wrong etc and also criticising others like Blakdog and C macey and the guy from SW that does the Veals ones so to me it's fair game plus the more out there the less chance of others being taken for a ride with shoddy goods

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. tournamag

tournamag Member

Hi think you will find if you havent already that his UBER speed bullet is made incorrectly in that it isn't long enough so that the spool has to sit too far to non drive side so won't engage the pinion same issue with my 525 he did

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017 at 9:15 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor