World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Hello From USA...

633 views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  bonessk01 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello I'm new to WSF and this is my very first post. A little about myself... I love saltwater fishing, spending time on the ocean with my family, and good espresso. If there is anything I like almost as much as these things it would be eating fish and chips, sushi, or watching English Premier League Football. I have never been to the UK but have always been interested and fascinated with everything about its history and people. I enjoy learning about different fishing lifestyles around the world and plan to travel as much as possible when I retire. Below is a photo of our Little Captain with a decent halibut we caught last fall.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
or watching English Premier League Football
Really :confused2: How sad......
Try "Six Nations Rugby" squire.... Man-stuff :BigGrin:
"Hell of a game, hell of a game"
But welcome to WSF; you surely will meet a broad spectrum of characters on here matey..... :ugh2:

#13 ·
Howdy Cap'n,and a big high five,from Billy.
Strange as it may seem,but i prefer NFL,to PL footy,and have followed the Packers fortunes,
since the eighties.Been a pretty good ride so far,but this seasons been a bit shakey,although
they managed a good result,at the weekend.
Just a tiny bit jelous,of your first mate though,as i still can't catch anything that size!

#16 ·
Surprised to hear fishing is dire tagman... over here on the pacific side there is more rules and regulations every year, but still very productive. However the days of being able to fill a laundry basket when i was a kid are definitely long gone. I hope to see norwich promoted soon...billynobaits i used to really enjoy the nfl, i played at the college level, but it has changed for the worse in my opinion. The games last too long with all the reviews and commercials, its like watching ben hur. It seems like they have also made too many new rules that take away from all the big hits. Poor player attitudes as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.