1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jumbo air liner rods tube

Discussion in 'North Wales Classifieds & Services' started by carpman1962, Mar 18, 2012.

1. carpman1962

carpman1962 Member

Here I have the roles Royce of rod cases for sale I used it to store my century rods in when in my lockup its like new I payed £100.00+ for it
    I want £65.00 ONO CASH on collection
    •Thick-wall design
    •Integrated wheels
    •Extends to 112"(280cm)
    Plano's Jumbo Airline Rod Case is the perfect for any avid angler with a fear of flying with their favorite rod. The Jumbo Airline Rod Case’s thick-wall design provides maximum protection against damage, while the integrated wheels make traveling with your rods worry and hassle-free. The Jumbo Airline Rod Case's large diameter provides more storage space and the innovative two-piece design extends 112'' to accommodate the largest rods. Closed size: 67" x 11.5" x 8.5".(160cm) Extends to 112"(280cm) when opened I BAUGHT THIS TO PROTECT MY CENTURY RODS X6 THEY FITED inside in there bags this rod case is recommended by air ports for carrying rods and you can put it on you roof racks or inside your vehicle HERE ARE SOME PICS
    THIS IS THE CASE COLAPESD DOWN
    [​IMG]
    CARRY HANDLE
    [​IMG]
    THE WEELS THE MARKS ARE JUST DUST THEY JUST NEED WIPING OFF

[​IMG]
    THIS SHOWS THE LOCKING TOP OF THE CASE
    [​IMG]
    THE case has only been used to store my rods in my lockup but I don't have the lockup now so hence selling the case
  2. carpman1962

carpman1962 Member

Item has been sold