1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet - 20th-27th of May

"As a lot of you will know, we have an annual boat meet at Portland (Dorset) which all are welcome to attend."

Read more: 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet

Dismiss Notice

Techie fishing addict

Discussion in 'Newbie Introduction Forum' started by FishCam Guerilla, Dec 28, 2016.

1. FishCam Guerilla

FishCam Guerilla Member

Dear all,

I have just signed up to WSF. I am not from the UK but the other part of Europe. So what about me ? My fishing career started like many with a bamboo rod, 4m of line, a hook and a worm. Great times and many adventures 35 years ago. Since then, I have developed more into a sea angler even though I still enjoy some good pike or trout fishing.
    I don't want to miss my annual trip to Norway which brought good fish with coal fish up to 1,20 m and Cod bigger than that as well as a few smaller Halibuts - still waiting for my big one - Maybe 2017. The fish of my life so far I would consider a plaice of 74 cms and 9 pounds I caught 15 years or so a ago in a small Harbor basin at the Hardanger Fjord in Norway.

Over the last couple of years, I have more come to experiment with technology and fishing and got into filming what is down below. After some attempts with pre action cam age action cams, the new range of gadgets allows for a good insight of what happens around your bait. I have uploaded some of my vids to YouTube and you can check the complete list on www.fishcamguerilla.eu if you are interested. This is a private webpage.

If you want to ask me anything around filming underwater while fishing, don't hesitate but a word of caution, I still have to learn a lot as well.

Looking forward to some good conversations.

Cheers,
    Torben

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips PLASTIC FANTASTIC The hard plastic and rubber guy Deputy Administrator Lure Section Moderator
    1. Topwater Hardbait Club

Welcome to WSF :)

4. Bykerfisher

Bykerfisher Member

Welcome aboard m8 hope you enjoy this site as much as me, I will look forward in watchen some of you catch reports.I've just watched some of your short films there great well done.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  5. FishCam Guerilla

FishCam Guerilla Member

Thanks, it is no fishing season here for me. March will start with the baltic again weather permitting and May will see me go to Norway again if all goes well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chrisssek21

Chrisssek21 Member

Welcome to the Forum Torben, great videos on your website

7. valleyboy

valleyboy Member

Some great videos there .Keep them coming and goodluck

8. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor