1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. VerticalScope Inc has acquired WorldSeaFishing - for a full statement please see the following thread:

VerticalScope Inc has acquired WorldSeaFishing

Dismiss Notice

Terminal Knot For Braid

Discussion in 'Beginners and Improvers' started by Fishin Mortician, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Fishin Mortician

Fishin Mortician Member

http://www.fishingkites.co.nz/fishingknots/braid_fishing_knots.html

Click on link for a video.

This is a great knot for any beginner attaching a swivel, or a clip to braided line.

I have been using the knot for about a year now and can tell you it is durable. Leaves you with a handy loop to secure the end of the line when not fishing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. lipslicker

lipslicker Member

Nice one, buddy.
    Like that.

I have been using Bimini and Perfection for loops thus far, but that is better, and easier.

My other tip is that, if your push the loop through the eye of those lures that unclip totally, and over the whole body of it, you can undo the clip and slide it off to be left with the original loop again at the end of a session.
    Just means you don't have to cut them off every time you tackle up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1