tide times for new brighton ?

Discussion in 'North West and the Isle of Man Catch Reports & Adv' started by craig g, Aug 6, 2006.

1. craig g

craig g Member

i have been using the bbc website for tides when fishing the mersey but cant find any tide times for new brighton front :( anyone help or point me in the right direction please?

To remove this advert Register for a FREE account

2. Iain

Iain Member

I always use the Liverpool times when fishng New Brighton and I get then HERE
  3. cupboardlad

cupboardlad Member

:) elo m8 , if you live or fish near clevelys , pop into west coast tackle and pick up their liverpool tide book , its only £ 1.50, or if you cant then look at this web sight
    http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/easytide/EasyTide/ShowPrediction.aspx?PortID=0451&PredictionLength=7 ,
    if you want a different area just click on predict on the left hand side of the page and you will see a map of the uk, click on the yellow dots nearest to where your going,
    on last point , the tide book gives you the time the tide is turning and moving up or down where as the easy tide tells you the time it actually reaches low or high, so there may be a difference of between ten and 20 minutes,( depending on the hight of the tide )
    hope this helps m8 :)
    cuberd
  4. craig g

craig g Member

cheers boys for the quick responses :)