1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

2. 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet - 20th-27th of May

"As a lot of you will know, we have an annual boat meet at Portland (Dorset) which all are welcome to attend."

Read more: 2017 WSF Portland Boat Meet

Dismiss Notice

Which rod

Discussion in 'Tackle & Equipment Discussions' started by Tony holmes, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Tony holmes

Tony holmes Member

Looking at a pair of new f/s roods but don't know what to get budget is £100 a roday looking for 13 ft rods considering the greys grxs tfg delta leeda icon etc any thoughts guys and girls thanks tony

2. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor

3. kent eagle

kent eagle Member

I've got the tfg deltas for multiplier, the build is good for the money and it's a nice blank , if the 13ft fs is in comparison it would be well worth the money

4. FishFinderSelect

FishFinderSelect Member

5. are soles fish?

are soles fish? Member

IMAX fr match plus, or match depending on ground you are fishing.
    Usual price as low as £119-00, but one eBay seller discounts them to £101-00 every few weekends.
    Been using mine for a couple of months, combined with fs and braid they cast as far as you will ever need and are well built.
    Only down side is the huge moveable reel seat, I removed mine and fitted Fuji FS7 plates.

6. Register or Sign in

Advertisement Sponsor