Anstey SAC
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Anstey SAC

Ansteysac has been launched to cater for the sea angler who lives in the Midlands. My name is William (Bill) Jenner and I live in Leicester. I've chosen the village of Anstey, which is just north west of Leicester, for its immediate access to the Midlands. Anstey is half a mile from the A46 which links up with the M1 at junction 21a and the M69 is two miles further south of there, the A50 and A6 both intersect with the A46 close by.
The aim of the club is to cater for all aspects of sea angling. The club is in its infancy, but has generated some local interest in as much as we already have a very experienced boat angler, and a beach angler with a lot of Bass experience under his belt.
The club has a website, but it won't be live on Google for another 2 to 3 weeks, but if you know your way around your computer you can still access it - go to the top of your screen, on the left hand side you will see an address box, delete the contents of that box and punch in: www.ansteysac.co.uk failing that you can send me an E-mail, and I will send you the website which should be highlighted in blue and all you have to do is click on that. E-mail me of [email protected]
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. There are no threads to display.

Thread Display Options

Desktop