Fishing Swansea.......Looking for fishing buddies.
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Fishing Swansea.......Looking for fishing buddies.

Hi Guys,

Im in my late 40's and have a disability which limits my movement, and i am looking for fishing buddies to do some sea/coarse fishing with. I am new to the coarse scene but have been sea fishing all my life and recently got some fly fishing gear and am looking for someone who knows what they are doing and show me how its done.
I am looking into doing some squid fishing sometime and have ordered some squid jigs so im gonna try and get some for eating and bait for the winter.
If you are interested in meeting up and doing some fishing with me let me know, but please remember I wont be able to go rock climbing etc due to my illness, but I am ready to go fishing with like minded people, also I dont have alot of expendable cash and fish on a budget, but I do what I can.
I look forward to meeting up with you guys sometime.

Tight Lines.....
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. There are no threads to display.

Thread Display Options

Desktop