Buddy wanted - sharks fishing trip florida
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Buddy wanted - sharks fishing trip florida

Discussion in 'Find Fishing Friends' started by *thomas*, Dec 8, 2016.

1. *thomas*

*thomas* Member

Hi all

I'am Thomas, 28 years old and live in Belgium. Since I've been to the USA 5 years ago and seen the possibilities you guys have for beach based shark fishing, I've wanted to go back to have a serious go at it myself.

I've fished for stingray up to 150 lbs from the shore and hooked numerous larger fish that my gear just couldn't handle.

Now I'm planning a trip to Florida and fish for sharks. I'd use Orlando as a base camp and make daytrips to Daytona and Ormond Beach. I just don't want to do this kind of trip alone. I've done a few fishing trips by myself, and it's not the same as to when you have someone who is as passionate as you around. Just to chat, discuss tackle, go to the shop for tackle/bait, make decisions about trying a new spot etc...

So, if anyone is interested to come along somewhere in July, please let me know.

You can contact me directly on thomassalute at hotmail dot com or use that name to find me on facebook.

Cheers

Thomas DSCN6442.JPG