** Charity Lure Fishing Guide For Geraint **
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

** Charity Lure Fishing Guide For Geraint **

Discussion in 'Freshwater & Saltwater Lure Fishing.' started by Adam1V, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Adam1V

Adam1V Member

Introduction
    This raffle is being held to raise funds for Geraint Richards, for whom this forum holds frequent charity efforts to enrich his quality of life. Specifically this raffle is raising funds to help enrich Geraint's environment and offer support towards a sensory summer house.

The Prize
    1 full days' bass lure fishing guided session with Mark Padfield, most likely in Dorset. The date of the guided day to be agreed between Mark and the lucky winner.
    The winner will also take away a selection of lures as kindly donated by our Richard Cake;

[​IMG]

Raffle Structure & Costs
    This raffle will be conducted via the purchase of virtual tickets. The number of tickets is unlimited. The tickets cost £10 each, you may purchase as many tickets as you like, as many times as you like.

Payment is to be made via PayPal using this link or button:
    https://paypal.me/pools/c/8rog4SqFIt

[​IMG]

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME WHEN DONATING
    as it's just a little easier to track payments.
    A side note, you do not require a PayPal account to buy a ticket, you can checkout as a guest.

This link pays into a ‘PayPal Money Pool’ so the money remains in the pool and is separate from my own PayPal account. After the draw ends the money is transferred into my bank and then into Richards designated bank account.

Anyone can click on this link and see who has paid what into the raffle.
    The above address can be shared by anyone over email, text or private message, so please feel free to share.

I will keep an excel document record of every who has paid and will automatically allocate the numbers as they are purchased. I will share the excel document to the group BEFORE the lucky winner is selected.

The Raffle Draw will take place three weeks from now, on 24th August, using an online random number generator. I will most likely do this with one of my kids and will record the draw. The lucky winner will be confirmed straight after and I’ll upload the video onto the thread.

Raffle proceeds will be transferred to the Richard's family immediately following the draw and evidence of that transfer will be posted here.

I’ve never done this before so apologies if I’ve missed anything.

Good luck!
    Adam

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  2. Adam1V

Adam1V Member

Hi guys, we’ve had an amazing response to this, particularly from the WSF community, now approaching £1500.
    The raffle will end on Monday, so there’s still time if I can convince anyone else to help contribute towards an amazing cause

3. Adam1V

Adam1V Member

Hi Guys,
    I've been blown away from the amazing response to this, we've more than trebled the amount which I thought we'd get!

The contribution pot is now closed @ £1700 and i'll be drawing the number shortly. A list of allocated numbers in order of donations can be found here:
    https://we.tl/t-agnpxlxLmw

I'll hopefully post a video of the draw here shortly.

4. Adam1V

Adam1V Member

Hi Guys,
    Live Stream of video below;

Lucky Winner is a chap called Ralph Sommerville, from Social Media.
    Once again, £1700, is an amazing achievement and im blown away by the generosity of everyone thats contributed, I really know this will have a great impact to Geraint's quality of life.