EOBC | Page 2
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

EOBC

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Competitions' started by Colinmav, Dec 21, 2019.

1. jackjock

jackjock Member

Not the best venue to hold a match on this scale , No good beaches to stay on , not that many good get downs , Theres a few places on the Holderness coast that are really not accessible to the ordinary angler unless they want to walk a fair way , some people have permission to go through farmers fields . What people are doing now is going to the beach at 3 in the morning to get a place. All you anglers fishing this match you will get swilled off a lot of the beaches so just make sure you can get up the cliffs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Colinmav

Colinmav Member

Fished a few marks last June. Had some fish out but not many. It's a fact finding mission.

I'll be staying safe and so will my fishing partner. Some of the cliffs were well dodgy last year. I got talking to a local angler. He said he wouldn't go down them unless there had been a prolonged dry spell or heavy frosts .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1