Field Testing my NEW Spydro Camera!
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Field Testing my NEW Spydro Camera!

Discussion in 'Underwater Forum.' started by Christopher Takahashi, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Christopher Takahashi

Christopher Takahashi Member

Water Was Murky But Always Fascinating to Watch!

I was field testing my NEW spin casting "Whipping" rig from Okuma. The Guide Select Pro w/a Helios SX40 spinning reel. So i decided to cast out my equally NEW Spydro Underwater Camera. The water was murkier then normal due to the heavy rains from the daily storms. I was surprised to see not one but a school of Threadfin "Moi" swim by.

Moi in Hawaii was the fish of royalty. Only royalty could eat such a delicacy! Till this day this fish rarely graces the dining room table as it's hard to find in the wild. Every time i use my Spydro Camera i'm amazed at the underwater life that we cannot see from above. One day i'll have more then just 1 cam so i can better share these fascinating underwater scenery.

Attached Files: