Advice - I was wrong about the AT...
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Advice I was wrong about the AT...

Discussion in 'The Angling Trust Forum' started by TimFB, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TimFB

TimFB Member

....having said that the AT were a disgrace as they had not prevented football starting in the cricket season, I can now see that actually they were hard at work in the background and active, but sensible and quiet lobbying based on the science ,forced Boris to consult the third umpire.

https://www.wisden.com/stories/recreational-cricket-can-return-next-weekend-says-boris-johnson

Whilst I stand by my statement that it is absolutely outrageous that football was allowed to take place after the first weekend in May, I can now now see that they really do like cricket after all.

Sadly the Scots still prefer Celtic vs Rangers...

Just saying... PS don’t live in the UK and am not a member of the AT, BASS or Save our Stumps n Bails....

• Funny Funny x 3