Oh | Page 2
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Oh

Discussion in 'North East Catch Reports' started by Niathan, Jul 16, 2020.

1. col2496

col2496 Member

I sent Nick a pm , he said he had removed the thread because it had 'gone bad' and contained content he didn't want on the site , I didn't see anything bad about it , just a post about some Chinese barging in with not much manners about them .

2. Niathan

Niathan Member

I had messaged him aswell and had no reply....

To be fair I didn't think there was anything bad about the post or the comments but hey ho...

It's all about the discussion and putting it out there that's what the forums are for so people can voice their opinions .....

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Malks

Malks Member

Really, you didn't see the racist language?

4. Niathan

Niathan Member

No malks I didn't

5. TIMBERDOG

TIMBERDOG Member

possible I should have just said chineses and not chinks, my fishing report was also deleted, he could have just removed the part he did not like.:thumbsdown:
    whats the point of putting a fishing report up if its just going to be deleted over one word. :frown:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. col2496

col2496 Member

I didn;t see that part , Malks , Timberwolfe , but I did see it in the thread Illegal activity and that just got locked with no further posts allowed , and the offending posts are still there, take a look Malks

7. Malks

Malks Member

The thing is that the mods may see things we don't and take it down quickly and not many may see the post.
    If you feel the need to post about something that grinds your gears then post about it not about the ethnicity of the people, but pound to a penny someone will rock up and take it that way, so is it worth it?
    Tight lines everyone

8. col2496

col2496 Member

All I'm saying Malks is the thread illegal activity has offensive posts which are still there for all to see, Niathan never posted anything offensive, just stated that some Chinese had barged in on the pier with no manners , more or less , nothing offensive in that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. col2496

col2496 Member

Wang the wong number could of been Jonathan Woss sorry Ross though :):):)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Malks

Malks Member

Really? How many times have you had white British do the same and not posted?
    Then you post this...
    Mind boggling

11. col2496

col2496 Member

Had white British also doing similar and had similar ideas to Niathan , like providing them free swimming lessons, Niathan just told us they were Chinese , nothing racist in that.
    Lobster man posted wang the wong number and yes I thought it funny , so did 5 others , does that fact make me racist , I don't think so , maybe lobster man is like Wossy , can't pronounce his R's , maybe they would find that offensive , maybe Jonathan Ross would
    What's mind boggling is people like you , on yer high horse , ultra PC , killing free speech.
    All lives matter

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. regpude

regpude Member

well thats your holiday finished Stores.
    aways next year,good to chill out mind,in your {new pyjamas}.
    lol.

13. Stores

Stores Member

Aye Reg, home safe and sound. Will post some pictures later as I’m off out with the wife for a slap up.

14. Tusk

Tusk Member

Pakistanis call themselves Pakis and Negroes call themselves Niggers so what is the world coming to? FFS you can't open your mouth these days without some snowflake kicking off. Don't get me started with this taking the knee *******s. I saw a good T-shirt for sale the other day. It said I stand for the flag and kneel for the fallen. It's in the post and on it's way to me. If that makes me a racist I'm out of here!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Admiralscruise

Admiralscruise Member

Well another aspect of a foreign friends. I was out last week looking at marks on a canny tide. I went to Marden rocks and parked at the golf course, where 3 lads got out of their van( all 3 were Rumanian I think )and watching me putting my waders on. Never said a word and with their gear rods Asda bags the lot decided to follow me over the rocks. As I got to the front I noticed they were still coming over and were trying to walking around the pools . One of them ended up on his arse and then one of the others tried to go through a pool with wellies on and went down up to his waist. I don’t even know if they even got a chuck. One thing for sure is they have very little respect the area and they will come a cropper if they like these three go where the have no knowledge of.

• Agree Agree x 3