World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Personal best smooth hound for me

5K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  adam hogan 
#1 ·
Fished at Withernsea and caught this 21 lb beauty caught on crab.

See less See more
#10 ·
Cracking fish jackjock
One to remember there mate

did last nights tide 1 before top and 2 after then went south a bit for low all the way back up

results
2 codling and a small bass n doggy at with south last night and a bloody dab towards runnels from low to top
Shocking

think that easterly knocked em off a bit

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Great catch Jackjock, was it at distance or just a 50 yd plop, quite a few fish seem to be be close in at yhe moment. I cant seem to land on the fish these days, I fished Hilston the other night, very poor, may give it another go next week.

Dave
Maximum range had 8 hounds altogether and a skate , the other fish was just short of 9 pound

#12 ·
Great catch Jackjock, was it at distance or just a 50 yd plop, quite a few fish seem to be be close in at yhe moment. I cant seem to land on the fish these days, I fished Hilston the other night, very poor, may give it another go next week.

Dave
I fished hilston last Friday and had a cracking day but no big boys kickin about not like jackjocks proper fish

#17 ·
That is an absolutely fantastic fish. It's an absolute beauty. What a fish! very very well done, a hound of a lifetime that buddy, chuffed for you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl:

Was that on Thursday last week?

Reactions: Jackjock
#22 ·
Nice one JJ thats a proper hound unlike the one in @tournamag s imagination

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.