Poole based angler would like fishing buddies
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Poole based angler would like fishing buddies

Discussion in 'Find Fishing Friends' started by bassbites, Jan 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bassbites

bassbites Member

I am looking for people who would be willing to take me fishing in different places if they had room for me and my tackle and baits and everything else.

I live right in the centre of Poole and am quite easy to find! I am and older angler at nearly 56, I do smoke but will never smoke in your vehicle unless allowed too.

I collect and dig my own worms and would be willing to share bait, i dig mainly ragworm as lug seems very hard to find right now. mussels, slippers, cockles and clams will be other baits i will collect as well as squid.

I have a small gas ring for making coffee and teas as well.

So if anyone would be interested in being a fishing buddy to me, Please let me know / pm me

Michael (BassBites)

• Like Like x 2
  2. skidmk

skidmk Member

wish i lived closer, can always use a brew when fishing my little flask runs out tooo quick;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bassbites

bassbites Member

Lol know the feeling, looks like I might need a camel back with all the fresh water I will need if to many people catch on I do ...:( :) Help!!