Re-Modified My SPYDRO Design!
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Re-Modified My SPYDRO Design!

Discussion in 'Underwater Forum.' started by Christopher Takahashi, May 28, 2020.

1. Christopher Takahashi

Christopher Takahashi Member

My Newest Improvements Were Field Tested! Watch!

A week ago i posted my newest improvement on how to cast the Spydro UW Camera from shore. The thick wire was a good choice as i also field tested it. Just the wire configuration needed improvement. It was extremely difficult "trying" to make a haywire twist using 2 needle nose pliers. My finished product does work but took too long to make & kinda an eye sore to look at. Yesterday i improved the design & i simplified the process as well. Today i used it in the field. Needless to say i was extremely happy about the results.

I was able to keep the bait away from the cameras lens. I was also able to power it out of coral instead of diving after it. And the 3 leader extensions that i fabricated i now can mass produce it at 2min per leader. Boy, am i ever happy! I'm sharing my design as i purposely threw in into a reefy area instead of sand or hard reef. I spent hours testing this new extension and it didn't fail.

Attached Files: