Where The River Meets The Sea!
  1. Becoming a WSF Member is Free, you can also sign up using your Facebook, Twitter or Google Account to make life even easier.

Membership has the following benefits:
    - Members gain full access to the whole of the WSF site, including our popular for sale boards.
    - The ability to search through 10 years worth of tackle advice and catch reports.
    - Less adverts.
    - Regular updates on what is happening in the world of sea fishing.

Where The River Meets The Sea!

Discussion in 'Underwater Forum.' started by Christopher Takahashi, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Christopher Takahashi

Christopher Takahashi Member

SPYDRO Invades The Brackish Zone Between Fresh & Salt Water!

Recently i found a fresh water stream that forms a pond before entering the ocean. Estuary areas like this have low visibility but are often teaming with life. I watched 2 Jack Trevallies travel upstream passing several Tilapias. So i went down to where it emptied itself into an ocean bay & casted my Spydro out.

On the surface i couldn't tell what was going on roughly 60yds out in 4-6ft of water. But there was life all over. I really love editing these footages after a day of filming. Over 2hrs of motion sensor activated 30sec clips to go through. Often i'm up till midnight deciding which clips to discard. In this video i kept only 8min of +2hr of underwater footage.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1