World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how about it guys? all i need is some secret marks and a bit of luck! in return i will promise to wear my WSF hoodie and when i enter the locks after my day of fishing on sunday when i hold my ONE Bass which will win me the £500 first prize i will promise to Big up wsf and all its amazing members (including BLUESKIP :whistling)
PM ME WHERE THE BASS ARE BEING CAUGHT AT THE MOMENT IN THE PENARTH CARDIFF NEWPORT AREAS :roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
how about it guys? all i need is some secret marks and a bit of luck! in return i will promise to wear my WSF hoodie and when i enter the locks after my day of fishing on sunday when i hold my ONE Bass which will win me the £500 first prize i will promise to Big up wsf and all its amazing members (including BLUESKIP :whistling)
PM ME WHERE THE BASS ARE BEING CAUGHT AT THE MOMENT IN THE PENARTH CARDIFF NEWPORT AREAS :roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:
yeah right .........will cost you more than £500

·
Registered
583 Posts
i got a secret mark for you but it will cost you £500 nice try!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Lol...seriously...people dont reveal marks easily day to day. Asking for a competition is no way to squeeze it out of them.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:love:but aint that what this forum is about, ? making friends and sharing marks :doh: oops im on the wrong site thought it was youwantmylove.com:love:

anyway if you dont ask you dont get and i have had several PM'S from regulars letting me know where is catching at the mo. so it aint all bad

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im entering the comp on sunday. really havnt got a clue where im guna start looking. any ideas any1?

to be honest i aint got the biggest / fastest boat in the world so i will be staying local, anyone can win it from any mark nowaday , last november i had a 7lb Bass from about 1000yds off cardiff foreshore so where ever you end up you'll be in with a chance, it is nice to know where the Bass are being caught at the moment but you'll never get that info off here,

i'll pm you

·
Registered
2,005 Posts

You wont win naff all for a Bass m8.

You'll need a big eel to win the top money and most for the prizes after that.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Out of casting range of some of the "missile launchers" off here:bleh: stick a couple of big "f**k off" fish baits over the side, switch on Radio2, put the kettle on & hope for the best, thats about the best option for a comp like that, the winner could come from 100yds outside the lock, 10mins before the end, while he is waiting to lock in.
That usually happens in the flounder comps up this way, somebody arrives 15mins after it starts, fishes out of his car in a spot nobody else will fish & lands a "doormat" on a boat rod & a strip of mackerel! Go on Cod2 listen to "Sunday Love Songs" in comfort, have a snooze, & wait for the ratchet to go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:yeah:

·
Premium Member
39,441 Posts
Are you going out in that rowing boat again without an anchor????:eek:hmy:

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
Out of casting range of some of the "missile launchers" off here:bleh: stick a couple of big "f**k off" fish baits over the side, switch on Radio2, put the kettle on & hope for the best, thats about the best option for a comp like that, the winner could come from 100yds outside the lock, 10mins before the end, while he is waiting to lock in.
That usually happens in the flounder comps up this way, somebody arrives 15mins after it starts, fishes out of his car in a spot nobody else will fish & lands a "doormat" on a boat rod & a strip of mackerel! Go on Cod2 listen to "Sunday Love Songs" in comfort, have a snooze, & wait for the ratchet to go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:yeah:
what ratchet you got lol rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr most of them go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.