World Sea Fishing Forums banner

£500 for a WSF member

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  marriemb 
#1 ·
how about it guys? all i need is some secret marks and a bit of luck! in return i will promise to wear my WSF hoodie and when i enter the locks after my day of fishing on sunday when i hold my ONE Bass which will win me the £500 first prize i will promise to Big up wsf and all its amazing members (including BLUESKIP :whistling)
PM ME WHERE THE BASS ARE BEING CAUGHT AT THE MOMENT IN THE PENARTH CARDIFF NEWPORT AREAS :roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

Discussion starter · #6 ·
:love:but aint that what this forum is about, ? making friends and sharing marks :doh: oops im on the wrong site thought it was youwantmylove.com:love:

anyway if you dont ask you dont get and i have had several PM'S from regulars letting me know where is catching at the mo. so it aint all bad

Discussion starter · #7 ·
im entering the comp on sunday. really havnt got a clue where im guna start looking. any ideas any1?

to be honest i aint got the biggest / fastest boat in the world so i will be staying local, anyone can win it from any mark nowaday , last november i had a 7lb Bass from about 1000yds off cardiff foreshore so where ever you end up you'll be in with a chance, it is nice to know where the Bass are being caught at the moment but you'll never get that info off here,

i'll pm you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.