World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This years CADGWITH COVE fishing comp is to be held on the 16th and 17th of august this year there are cash prizes for first and second place in both the shore section and the boat section
shore fishing sat and sunday boat fishing sunday only
Whikst the prize money is worth having it should be noted that this is a charity event to raise funds for CORNWALL LEUKAEIMA TRUST all entry fes will be going to the trust
FISHING TO NFSA RULES AND WEIGHTS
If you can only fish one comp this year this is the one to do with all proceeds going to help local people
entry fee is just £5.00 EVERY BODY IS WELCOME
If you cant fish you will still be welcome at the weigh in in CADGWITH COVE on sunday afternoon where you can enjoy a decent pint and barberque with with local caught fish on the menu as before all proceeds going to the trust
SIGN ON at Cadgwith Cove or at NEWTOWN ANGLING CENTRE and other local shops
loads of other prizes to be won in the way of trophys etc
i look forward to seeing you at this event

futher details on 01736 763721

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The weather looking good for the weekend order you bait early to be sure of a chance of winning this prize money

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sign on 4.30pm til 5.30pm sat for the shore comp at Newtown Angling or at cadgwith cove weigh in 5.30pm promt sunday at cadgwith cove
boat comp sign on sunday at cadgwith cove 7am till 9am

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sat at home wondering what to do, the rain is a pain, but the fish dont mind they still feed get your gear come and sign on go catch a decent fish and take home £100 how easy is that
if you cant enter you will still be welcome at the weigh in to sample the fish bbq and support the charity by buying lots of burgers etc.
Dont let the rain put you off if will dry up later in the day

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will post results as soon as i have them not many fish back to the scales only about 6 from the shore and less than 20 from the boats
well done to those that did brave the weather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts