World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this will work or not but have posted up a few videos of my casting over the last 10 years. It's still in need of improvement, but I do manage to get it out there a fair distance these days. The 3 Sandgate videos being this year.
This is purely for entertainment, so please be kind :p.

If it does work you may also be able to see some of my catches over the last 10 or so years, again just for fun.

Hopefully the link will take you to my media page, but not sure about the permissions. If someone reports back that this doesn't work, I will take the post down.

https://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/media/users/bloater.4022/

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have often thought of offering up some free casting pointers for newbies local to me, but thought it might come over as a bit pretentious.
I am not professing to be the greatest caster or know it all, but I can usually get some significant improvement on someone's distance if they are only used to using an over head thump.

If anyone is struggling or wanted to add a little distance to their basic cast and wanted an hours totally free tuition, I would be happy to meet when I was free to run through some casting basics.

I am in Cliffe so could easily meet around Rochester, Gravesend, Allhallows, Grain those sort of areas.

PM me if interested, again to reiterate this would probably only benefit newbies or over head thumpers, but anyone would be welcome .

·
Banned
579 Posts
I have often thought of offering up some free casting pointers for newbies local to me, but thought it might come over as a bit pretentious.
I am not professing to be the greatest caster or know it all, but I can usually get some significant improvement on someone's distance if they are only used to using an over head thump.

If anyone is struggling or wanted to add a little distance to their basic cast and wanted an hours totally free tuition, I would be happy to meet when I was free to run through some casting basics.

I am in Cliffe so could easily meet around Rochester, Gravesend, Allhallows, Grain those sort of areas.

PM me if interested, again to reiterate this would probably only benefit newbies or over head thumpers, but anyone would be welcome .
I have thought the same too, only got 6 months field experience though and couple years fishing experience, not pretentious at all a nice gesture

·
Banned
579 Posts
Not sure if this will work or not but have posted up a few videos of my casting over the last 10 years. It's still in need of improvement, but I do manage to get it out there a fair distance these days. The 3 Sandgate videos being this year.
This is purely for entertainment, so please be kind :p.

If it does work you may also be able to see some of my catches over the last 10 or so years, again just for fun.

Hopefully the link will take you to my media page, but not sure about the permissions. If someone reports back that this doesn't work, I will take the post down.

https://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/media/users/bloater.4022/
What rod you using in the video?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also own a penn viper. A fox horizon xtr. A century carbon metal express. A century kompressor sport. And a penn extreme match 2. Plus 2 penn supermags. 2 abu mag elite cts an abu chrome rocket mono magged. 2 daiwa 7ht black 2 daiwa mag blue amd 2 slosh 30's. Think thats it other than boat gear lol. Tackle tart......

·
Registered
881 Posts

Great offer, I'd love that and sure I would benefit, but Plymouth to Rochester is a bit too far!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts