World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only popped out for a few hours last night mainly practice for saturdays match,however tide soon ripped over the beach had to resort to 7oz weight to keep me bedded in however set 2 rods up one with 2 hook flapper nothing at all on the 2hook, but was experimenting with a size 3/o pennell clipped down with a small swim feeder filled with frozen mackeral and black lug main bait, 3 sml flounders and a sml whiting
not bad couple of hours and no wave jumping like fellow anglers along the stretch:fish::fish::fish:

·
Short Arms Big Rod
1,537 Posts
great result.
an old m8 of mine used to pre bait a gully with remains from a fish mongers pegged to a spike in netting.

When I was in Holiday in Algarve.. probably six or seven years ago ..saw a local put some mashed up bait and a decent size stone into what looked like one of them net bags that her indoors uses in the washing machine.. he tied it to about 12 or so foot of line which he then fed down the guides of what must've been a spare rod ..he wrapped free end round the reel a couple of times then he lobbed it out on a full cast to just about where he was fishing with his main rod ...I was fascinated and stayed to watch for a bit ...sure enough he was in about 2 minutes later with a nice size fish.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tried the washing bag before seems to work however felt is was a waste of rod wanted a solution where it could be also baited hooks and not too heavy for retrieving hopefully this will be my solution

·
Registered
70 Posts
least you got out fishing the sea looked perfect tonight, thought there might be the odd bass with the sea having a little bit of movment.
Had a bash at pumping but didnt go well, nightmare with the pro diggers i will leave it at that!!!!
Cheers for daz for the next invite

·
Registered
253 Posts
Andy. Forget Anchorsholme, get yourself to Fleetwood.Dronsfield Road area. See you Sat. I;m takinf Fri off.:showoff::showoff::group:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me know if the bait arrives is it black you have ordered or blow lug i will have a couple of rigs made up for you now i have got hold of a dvice im travelling up early sat morning so see you there andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts