World Sea Fishing Forums banner

10lb 12oz cod

6K views 50 replies 40 participants last post by  Spirit of the Bass 
#1 ·
fished low water this arvo after rays at ogmore ,just about turn off the tide.me and roger {aka} silver fox were aving a chat when my m8 shouted fish on,we thought big bass as i ran over to him could see it was a nice cod lying on the beach ,the jammy git!!!!!!!!!!!! im so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
steve g

#4 ·
there were 6 anglers fishing, roger had a gurnard and that was it ,but was nice to see my m8s cod come out its worth 30 blanks,thats the type of fish we r all after,i weighed it photograghed it,unfortunanly my daughters got camera but i will av piccies tomoz,for this time of yr the fish was in prime condition,sean you know the guy that caught it,matt randell

#7 ·
I know Matt but did'nt know he still fished, have'nt seen him for a while.
Cracking fish for this time of year though mate, been a couple of decent ones out already. Its that time of year to look for decent fish so you can take me out and give me a few lessons. Not doing match's at the mo, so going to pm you my number so I can come specimen hunting. Lost my phone so not got your number..

#11 ·
well done guys

#15 ·
That is very unusual to catch a Gurnard at Ogmore! Never heard of that before. Well done dude. Oh and cracking Cod too lol. Well done.

Gaz

#21 ·
fished low water this arvo after rays at ogmore ,just about turn off the tide.me and roger {aka} silver fox were aving a chat when my m8 shouted fish on,we thought big bass as i ran over to him could see it was a nice cod lying on the beach ,the jammy git!!!!!!!!!!!! im so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
steve g

Nice one!!!

Cracking cod there....wish I had joined you now Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.