World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Thought I'd have a shot off 10th green low water up for a few hours last night. Decided to just take blacks as bait and used pulley rigs. Started off wading out and blasting it as far as I could then as the tide flooded just casting off the beach. Probabley fished ranges between 40yrds-120yrds and only had a few rattles all night ( which were probabley pout). I fished from 9pm-12am and it was very slow, nice bit of color in the water but no fish to show for it.
There was a big buoy marker just to the right of where I was, not sure if it was nets or not. Might have a go off the thanet rock marks tonight, although they've not been that productive this year either:sad:

·
Registered
589 Posts
never mind m8 at least you got out for a few hours:thumbs: i am looking forward to the whiting already lol:fishing1:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never mind m8 at least you got out for a few hours:thumbs: i am looking forward to the whiting already lol:fishing1:
It's been a poor summer mate, I'm looking forward to bagging a few cod. Could do with a decent bass before then though, and wanna get a decent smoothie as well. Gonna try the moses or maybe the coburn tonight and see whats about. It's hard work though, I seem to spend as much time collecting bait as I do fishing:fishing1:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hi Captain,
Hope you find the fish tonight, its very slow over the bay. Only 9 fished our comp at chequers today only sizeable fish caught was a golden grey mullet just under a pound. I haD 5 undersize Bass and an undersize gurnard.
DaveA

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Captain,
Hope you find the fish tonight, its very slow over the bay. Only 9 fished our comp at chequers today only sizeable fish caught was a golden grey mullet just under a pound. I haD 5 undersize Bass and an undersize gurnard.
DaveA
Cheers dave, hopeing them crab I've got will take a bass tonight. Had some Schoolies off the back end of the last spring tides on main beach so fingers crossed there should be some better fish over the rocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts