World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 spaces available onboard Chara from Penarth on Friday the 15th Aug. We are heading to aberthaw for them hounds and whatever else is lurking about.

Meeting at Penarth Marina @ 19:30 locking out @ 20:00

£37.50 per head (includes rod and tackle if you need it)

If your up for it or want more info please PM me or post.

Tightlines

DamDoggies

------------------------------------------------------
damdoggies
fish'n'chips
daihook
acky81
rockling
bigboydogo
bin

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
stuart count me in m8 its my birthday on the 18th so that will be a great present

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent mate, will add you to the list, 3 spaces left guys.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will be returning either 3am or 5am depending on the sea and fellow anglers, will know for definite a bit closer to the date. Hope this helps DD

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Hi mate and thanks for the reply, off to London the next day...which I forgot about so unable to make it. Good luck!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im up for it mate have u got 3 spaces left for my mate and my brother aswel
The spaces are yours mate, let me know asap for definite. We are FULL but If anyone wants to go in reserve please let me know. Tightlines DD

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone has trouble getting crab for the trip let me know as I can get it sorted.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
good luck guys

i'd say 8 of you on the chara would be about right to give you that little extra space..especially when it gets dark.

john

·
Registered
793 Posts
I Can See Someone Has Dropped Out-------( Lougher)have These Been Re Taken-- Justin

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I Can See Someone Has Dropped Out-------( Lougher)have These Been Re Taken-- Justin
Hi guys, sorry about the delay I have been fishing onboard anchorman...excellent day but am gonna let ken tell you all about it. I now have 3 SPACES then as lougher can't make it, herbie; I will reserve a space for you but please confirm this to me and if you want any more spaces, so for now have 2 SPACES......any takers please pm me or post Tightlines DD

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Count me out, been on peter's old boat ,the only boat that,s made me sea sick ever!
Peter no longer is the owner or skipper of the Chara, it is now run by Lee (daiwademon). I know many forum members who have had a great day out with him and the majority that are booked in have been out with him before... I HAVE 3 SPACES NOW...

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
you have a pm stu

1 - 20 of 40 Posts