World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That the Majority of people on here are only out for the juicy stories.

I put a thread up with the heading help needed and 7 views occurred after 1 hour. like to see how this does after an hour.:g::g:

·
Registered
90 Posts
ok point made, what was it you needed help with?
i'm suprised no one left a comment back:g::g:
any question i have seen posted always seems to get a reply of somebody

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok point made, what was it you needed help with?
i'm suprised no one left a comment back:g::g:
any question i have seen posted always seems to get a reply of somebody
I was just trying to get some info regarding refurbing a rod.

so i thought does the heading make much of a difference and yes it does.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I was just trying to get some info regarding refurbing a rod.

so i thought does the heading make much of a difference and yes it does.:thumbs:
I would put the "Refurbishing a rod" in the title. It would help. :) Take it to Keens as I believe they are the nearest.

Si

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how are you dai
you been naughty good point though
:yeah::yeah::yeah:

·
Premium Member
38,281 Posts
That the Majority of people on here are only out for the juicy stories.

I put a thread up with the heading help needed and 7 views occurred after 1 hour. like to see how this does after an hour.:g::g:
I think that is a very unjustified comment, large numbers of people comment on blanks etc which are hardly juicy stories, a lot of support is given to those requesting info, people support charity meets, I think you should reconsidered your statement or come up with some facts to support it.

Having read on a bit more it would appear a not very well presented thread was according to you ignored FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR whoopee

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think that is a very unjustified comment, large numbers of people comment on blanks etc which are hardly juicy stories, a lot of support is given to those requesting info, people support charity meets, I think you should reconsidered your statement or come up with some facts to support it.

Having read on a bit more it would appear a not very well presented thread was according to you ignored FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR whoopee
Im not this guys biggest fan but he has a point, I read your thread, but dont know any rod builders! didnt see the point of telling you that though!

the title of your thread is CLEARLY going to make a difference though!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
iv noticed that on here some ppl get alot of feedback after reports/questions ect and others might get the odd "well done/this is how...."
But maybe its down to whos online and when?
Wouldnt say theres selective posting going on tho...:shutup:

Good overall point though mate!:victory:

·
Banned
44,186 Posts
Yes, you proved that more people are interested in fish caught than repairing rods. You didn't really need to prove it as everyone knows already that's the case.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.