World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a small ish 18ft boat with closed cabin ,ie one I can go out in the winter in and shut the door ?

Been looking at every site I know but can’t find anything that you can drive in the dry, 10 k budget .

Love lots of boats out there but they lack the taller cabin to enable this to be driven in the dry mode.

Also want to lock and leave.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
looking for a small ish 18ft boat with closed cabin ,ie one I can go out in the winter in and shut the door ?

Been looking at every site I know but can’t find anything that you can drive in the dry, 10 k budget .

Love lots of boats out there but they lack the taller cabin to enable this to be driven in the dry mode.

You mean wheelhouse, not cabin?

·
Banned
3,789 Posts

If you can up your budget by about £2.5k you could get something like this ...

http://www.justfishingboats.co.uk/motor-boats-beneteau-antares-620

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Raider 18 Wheelhouse, open backed wheelhouse with a 6ft 6" high roof & lockable cabin.
Very good protection from the winter elements at the helm.

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Yes.
That is not a Fisherman model though, it is a Wheelhouse model.

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
I also have the side panel inserts for mine & agree ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quite like the merry Fisher 580 but not a lockable WHEELHOUSE. But I could modify.

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
Quite like the merry Fisher 580 but not a lockable WHEELHOUSE. But I could modify.
If your on your own fishing then the mf580 is ok but, more than one person fishing you will be cramped and wish you’d bought a boat with more deck space !! I had a mf755 and that was too small for 2 !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts