World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the lad (-BassBoy-) received a text from the one and only Mark333, with some advice on a particular mark.:thumbs: Couldn’t miss this opportunity and arrived at the mark for said time. Using the many tips and advice that we had received over time from this true gent, we were into the first Bass after about an hour and then there was no looking back, Bass hitting from all angles with a PB for the lad of 43cm,:fishing: well done son.:thumbs: The lads face was a real picture throughout the session. Straight after this I could barely believe my eyes as I landed my own PB of 62cm,:fishing: OMG.:yeah:

Pic of the PB, god I look tired.

Plenty more came after this and great day was had by both of us with a total of 19 Bass between us.:fishing:

All Bass returned, isn’t it great to see them swim off, especially the big ones. Again I must say what a true gent Mark333 is, with all the help and advice, and not to mention the amount of his personal time spent helping us, but also for the many others that I know he has helped here on this forum. Big thanks to that man.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::clap:

Still waiting for a Bass tape measure, so if someone could let me know the estimated weights of mine and the lads PB’s, it would be gratefully appreciated.

Woody

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Well done to both of you,i bet your boy was well chuffed..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Following advice from Mark333,:thumbs: went out this morning and had my best days fishing yet. Caught 5 Bass:fishing: and had a personal best of 43cm.:yeah: Caught the first Bass after about 1 Hour and 30 mins, the second Bass caught was my PB, with 3 others to follow. Sorry no pics, but me no touchy, touchy any Bass.:nonono:

Thank you Mark333.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BassBoy

·
Registered
14,735 Posts
Well done both ,great fishing and a good report. Thanks for sharing . As for Mark totally agree,he's areal gent.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice one mate. Think I met you and your boy on one of mark's spots last sunday (asked you if your rod was one of Richard;'s). What a difference a week can make :)

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,707 Posts
Yes indeed, he's still buzzing now.

Woody
And to me mate , thats what makes it all worth while .

Few times i have met you and your lad now , i love his attitude towards his fishing , the fact he is willing to get up , put the effort in , is a credit to you both Woody .

Im just sorry i couldnt be there today , but so glad you listened to me , you could have easy not have gone , but you did , and it all paid off mate ,

14 bass for you , and a PB
5 bass for bass lad , and a PB.

Glad the lures worked mate , well done for buying them , and getting them in for the session , :punk:

Thanks for the BIG UP , both of you ,

but to be fair , i could only tell you where to go , what to use ,
you both did the rest ,
19 BASS , father and son , top top angling in my eyes
It does not get any better than that mate

Well done again to you both ,

Set yourselfs a few targets to beat today :punk:

Your PB is 6 pound mate , all but and ounce or 2 ,
looks a good 6 to me ,,,

how long you both been plugging :punk:
How many bass , had you both had between you before today .

Its not over mate , im not going to rest to your boys PB is better than yours :boxing::2::punk::drunk:

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
Me and the lad (-BassBoy-) received a text from the one and only Mark333, with some advice on a particular mark.:thumbs: Couldn’t miss this opportunity and arrived at the mark for said time. Using the many tips and advice that we had received over time from this true gent, we were into the first Bass after about an hour and then there was no looking back, Bass hitting from all angles with a PB for the lad of 43cm,:fishing: well done son.:thumbs: The lads face was a real picture throughout the session. Straight after this I could barely believe my eyes as I landed my own PB of 62cm,

Pic of the PB, god I look tired.

Plenty more came after this and great day was had by both of us with a total of 19 Bass between us.:fishing:

All Bass returned, isn’t it great to see them swim off, especially the big ones. Again I must say what a true gent Mark333 is, with all the help and advice, and not to mention the amount of his personal time spent helping us, but also for the many others that I know he has helped here on this forum. Big thanks to that man.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::clap:

Still waiting for a Bass tape measure, so if someone could let me know the estimated weights of mine and the lads PB’s, it would be gratefully appreciated.

Woody
Nice one!!!! What BAIT/lures did you get them on in those conditions????:thumbs::thumbs::fishing1:

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,707 Posts
Nice one!!!! What BAIT/lures did you get them on in those conditions????:thumbs::thumbs::fishing1:
BAIT :wallbash::cc_surren:eek::eek::eek::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are funny cfish ,

do people still use bait for bass nowadays then :doh:

Great for bigger fish on average , is bait though .

No , these lads , new to our great sport

caught them on a few different lures , with one being the daddy .

And put ALL , THE fish back

Top angling , and the lures they used were ,,,,,,,,,, TOP SECRET :boxing::busted_co:help::drunk:

·
Registered
14,735 Posts

You are funny cfish ,

Top angling , and the lures they used were ,,,,,,,,,, TOP SECRET :boxing::busted_co:help::drunk:
:sneaky2:
Where can we buy that brand Mark??????????????????:secret::secret:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Brilliant stuff lads and this is what the forum is all about and as for M333
Simply the best out there and take that from a old sea dog,,,

Well done to all

Gee

·
Registered
25,132 Posts

You are funny cfish ,

Heres a tip for you lure boys,ive seen some nice fish from 6lb 6oz to over 8lb and another of 5lb caught over the last couple of days on "muppet" rigs,reproducing a castable squid lookalike might well do the business!!!!

·
Registered
14,735 Posts
Heres a tip for you lure boys,ive seen some nice fish from 6lb 6oz to over 8lb and another of 5lb caught over the last couple of days on "muppet" rigs,reproducing a castable squid lookalike might well do the business!!!!
Is that a MUPPET on the rig or holding the rod?:sneaky2:

·
Registered
25,132 Posts
Is that a MUPPET on the rig or holding the rod?:sneaky2:
All depends really,if its a RED ROD then theres a fair chance of a muppet at both ends.:whistling:spiteful:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
if its a RED ROD then theres a fair chance of a muppet at both ends.
There might well be a muppet/sheep at one end of mine...but there is normally a bass at the other

1 - 20 of 21 Posts