World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a good m8 of mine just come back from fishing and popped in my house 2 show me his catch wot can i say awsome he had 9 bass weighing from 6-11lb he have fished a secret mark which i mentioned 2 him that i fancyed,i now he have fished it a good few times over a different num of tides and he have had a numourus number of bass and codling uo 2 4lb all on squid.but the gutting us thing is,i told him about the spot that i fancied and i havent had chance 2 fish it myself being out of work wot a rwaT LOL. the best thing is that i know a spot when i c it,look out 4 future reports and pics.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
bit late now but keep those type of marks close to ur chest and fish themalone were it is safe to do so i dont mean fish a dangerous mark alone thats just stupid but if you find a fishy mark then wait till its good to go and pop down there and catch them your self then tell people if you want to

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
bit late now but keep those type of marks close to ur chest and fish themalone were it is safe to do so i dont mean fish a dangerous mark alone thats just stupid but if you find a fishy mark then wait till its good to go and pop down there and catch them your self then tell people if you want to
or he could just tell me now :secret:
lol

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
he could but will he lol

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
I somehow doubt it, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts