World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get some 1lb weights for the weekend?
Tried Jims and they only have 4 in stock. I work in redruth and live in newquay so as close as poss to either would be good.
City angling have them but £1-70 each seams a bit pricey as we need 10-15 between us

·
Registered
553 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get some 1lb weights for the weekend?
Tried Jims and they only have 4 in stock. I work in redruth and live in newquay so as close as poss to either would be good.
City angling have them but £1-70 each seams a bit pricey as we need 10-15 between us
Church roofs!!!
Just kidding Vicars.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Homeleigh garden centre in Launceston sell them for round about £1 each.

I might need to get over there myself but don't know if I'll get chance. They're open from 8am til 5pm but it's a 50mile round trip for me. If I do get a chance tomorrow morning then I can grab whatever you need but I really can't promise I'm afraid.

I'll let you know later. I've got your number.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorted PH. just rang my mate and it turns out hes in Plymouth so will be passing trago on the way back. Just rang them and they have about 15 20oz in stock so hes going to get all that they have got. Theres a few want some so we'll sort out the cash on the day. £1-10 each.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
iIf i havent gpt them could always make you some Bulk orders are always cheaper just need a couple of days notice 1lb leads around £1.25 10oz £1.00
8oz 80p various sizes available 01736 763721

1 - 8 of 8 Posts