World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late launch at dymchurch with some good friends n down to the point where is was a tad bizzy but not as bad as late, whiting every cast n the odd poulting to make a change then we got into a few codling, all too soon time to pull the pin n back at the slip a bit early n the water was still up it !!! wait a while for tide to drop off then some donut brought a van down onto the sand and got it well n truly stuck in the sand right at the bottom of the slip (what did i say about 2 wheel drive motors on a wet beach) :notworthy
got it out n we all got off ok what a lovely day out there flat calm sea sun shinning and cod dont seem to go together......

Attachments

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Well done mate, defo good start at the moment ,even i had a 7 pounder last week out there in my dinghy.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Nie fish andalways good to get the first of the season:thumbs:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did wave as you went past mate but you were focused on the horizon.... yer only a couple when i dropped the pin n then they just anchor toooooo close.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i did put my hand up as you came past, that tide does run through there we were using 16oz of lead....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts