World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been trying a new rocky mark off and on a few times, it looks superb and me and others have had fish along there but no a lot, went down to try 1st light low water, was looking like a poor morning with gar and pollack, moved around tried a few gullies, sat down for a smoke and seen where the fish would be, put a lure out and had a bass, went after another one and had a better fish, came off the top, stuck it next to an xrap in the pic for scale, not massive but a nice fish, I seen a shark here earlier this week too. Organism Seafood Fin Fish Food
Fish Fin Bedrock Wood Marine biology

·
Registered
386 Posts
hi matt,
nice bass their mate so well done!. perhaps live bass float fished and the shark would have returned,lol.
sort of wished that me and carl had moved with you and martin to see it on sunday. but who knows, jaws may return?????????

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi matt,
nice bass their mate so well done!. perhaps live bass float fished and the shark would have returned,lol.
sort of wished that me and carl had moved with you and martin to see it on sunday. but who knows, jaws may return?????????
Kept half an eye out for it this am, if it was a shark cant see what else is that size and doesn surface, me and martin caught nowt decent over there that eve maybe that thing was why, nice to meet up m8 next time your down.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Hey Matt ..
Nice report...

But....taking major risks with a loose AYU X-Rap...respect !?!?

What if that bass had flipped and knocked it down into the rocks.... in a cleft...out of reach...disaster...!?!?!?

it would've been ............'revenge of the spikey' !?!?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey Matt ..
Nice report...

What if that bass had flipped and knocked it down into the rocks.... in a cleft...out of reach...disaster...!?!?!?

i had one yesterday unclip a tacklehouse node

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Matt ..
Nice report...

that would make us even

1 - 6 of 6 Posts