World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to mark i have not fished for a bit fishing away and mr ray king and his friend turn up had a bit of a chat very nice chaps and he went to fish to the lert off me about half ahour later he lived up to his name he caught a nice se ray all i was getting was dogs a pouting and pollock then last cast i had a se ray len i went home left mr ray king to get some more well done mr ray king:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
went to mark i have not fished for a bit fishing away and mr ray king and his friend turn up had a bit of a chat very nice chaps and he went to fish to the lert off me about half ahour later he lived up to his name he caught a nice se ray all i was getting was dogs a pouting and pollock then last cast i had a se ray len i went home left mr ray king to get some more well done mr ray king:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
thanks mate and what a wonderful evenings fishing it was , we left about 20 mins after you , was losing the tide :g: , great company :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
61,171 Posts
also its my 1st ray of the year :victory: :victory: :victory:

·
Registered
370 Posts
well done lads,you will probably get hung drawn and quartered for not telling everybody your exact location,now the ray are there i might go and fish a ray mark eh

·
Registered
62 Posts
i was also fishing there and all i had was a couple of doggies and pollock but i seen the se coming in well done and for me theres always a next time!:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
well done boys wa thinking of going to tranance this week as the tides are good glad to know they are in was there any size to them ??

·
61,171 Posts
well done lads,you will probably get hung drawn and quartered for not telling everybody your exact location,now the ray are there i might go and fish a ray mark eh
sorry its a secret :secret: :secret: :secret:

·
61,171 Posts
well done boys wa thinking of going to tranance this week as the tides are good glad to know they are in was there any size to them ??
only babies at the moment , but its a start :clap3:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
wasn't millendreath just east of looe was it? i have been told theres a few down that way, may try there later in the week if its too flat for bassing, fancy joining me rich?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wish i'd gone sea fishing today instead of sat beside a carp lake wi 3 rods and a total of 2 small bream to show for my efforts:schmoll: think i may have a bash down the beach this week, see whats about:unsure:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts