World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went out on the first sesh monday low water.
gower rock mark,was a little late getting there but found a few crab better than i expected as theres not alot about after the weekends army of gatherers.
first cast into a gulley i fancied,fish straight away ,the bait wernt out for long .second cast fish on but dropped it ,third cast good pullover but missed it,out again same again missed it,
out again fish on and landed,out again another fish on and again landed.
total missed 3
landed 3 all fish around the 2 3/4lb mark.
all fish came on the flood within 2hrs.

went out again today tuesday afternoon.
it was a lot rougher today ,had a little trouble with weed at first but as the gulley filled the weed eased.
short report this one big blank not a sniff,fished the same gulley for around 2 hrs but nowt,decided to fish another gulley further down the beach that i fish on smaller tides ,but seeing that the water was up a fair way where i fish this gulley i thought lets give it a try.
again nowt big fat blank.
thinking the conditions were better today than yesterday,thats fishing,if only i could think like a fish,lol
having a rest of the bass tommoro wednesday and going after a hound with the crab i got left (velvet peelers) bet i get a bass.
tight lines roamer.
ps will be back after mr bass on thursday.

G

·
gower rock mark,was a little late getting there but found a few crab better than i expected as theres not alot about after the weekends army of gatherers.
first cast into a gulley i fancied,fish straight away ,the bait wernt out for long .second cast fish on but dropped it ,third cast good pullover but missed it,out again same again missed it,
total missed 3

it was a lot rougher today ,had a little trouble with weed at first but as the gulley filled the weed eased.
short report this one big blank not a sniff,fished the same gulley for around 2 hrs but nowt,decided to fish another gulley further down the beach that i fish on smaller tides ,but seeing that the water was up a fair way where i fish this gulley i thought lets give it a try.
thinking the conditions were better today than yesterday,thats fishing,if only i could think like a fish,lol
having a rest of the bass tommoro wednesday and going after a hound with the crab i got left (velvet peelers) bet i get a bass.
tight lines roamer.
nice one jeff mate i coundnt ring you back new fone dont know how to use:roll1::roll1::bangin::bangin:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Nice effort Jeff. Hope to join you on friday!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
total missed 3

tight lines roamer.
go get them mucca hope the big one shows for you mucca.if i were not painting to day i'd meet up with you andy..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts