World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I got 2 spaces available on a trip over to lundy on thursday 5th august with rob on lady jue 2. Sailing from swansea she's a FAST boat and can get over there alot quicker than the other charters which means more fishing time for us:clap2::clap2:

Max of 6 on the boat so the cost is 75 quid each, which to be honest for the time spent actually fishing is a bargain:thumbs:

Anyone interested let me know a.s.a.p.

Kev

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
As the title says, I got 2 spaces available on a trip over to lundy on thursday 5th august with rob on lady jue 2. Sailing from swansea she's a FAST boat and can get over there alot quicker than the other charters which means more fishing time for us:clap2::clap2:

Max of 6 on the boat so the cost is 75 quid each, which to be honest for the time spent actually fishing is a bargain:thumbs:

Anyone interested let me know a.s.a.p.

Kev
would of come kev but got work and my hols are from the 11th aug to 26th i you get any trips in that time gave me a bell tight lines

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
that boat on his web page is his old boat, hes got new evolution 30 with twin engines, last weekend had 38knotts out of her. out sharking sunday with rob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts