World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i wont be able to make the 24 as im off to alderney for the day as a good friend of mine has gone into partnership with a bloke who owns a couple of private planes and they are going around the ci on that date and he has asked me if i would like to go to alderney for the day so i said yes to the offer so off i go and there is a place in the hhac for new chairman/match orginiser so if anyone wants that they can have it as im standing down and after the 1 wont be fishing hhac anymore
tight lines
lee :)

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i will be m8 but only aloud to go light il be fishing dogs rock or the breakwater cant wait m8 bring on those fish and the downside will be il lose loads of bloody tackle but at least im of to the ci for about 6,8 hrs yip ee lol

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Whats happend howie. why are you leaving the hhac? Have i missed something:unsure:

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i aint got a clue m8 il find out next weekend shame its only for a couple of hrs but at least its alderney and by what me mates in bristol say about it i cant wasit think il try the breakwater ans see if any tope are there be good to catch 1 lol

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I`m only going by what a mate of mine said.
Although i think it was jersey he went to......he went in June on a bass fishing trip.
When he asked the skipper what size bass they were likely to get, the skip looked at him funny and said he had missed the bass as they were more caught around march!
My memory may be incorrect but i`m `almost certain`that's what he was told. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
hi guys i wont be able to make the 24 as im off to alderney for the day as a good friend of mine has gone into partnership with a bloke who owns a couple of private planes and they are going around the ci on that date and he has asked me if i would like to go to alderney for the day so i said yes to the offer so off i go and there is a place in the hhac for new chairman/match orginiser so if anyone wants that they can have it as im standing down and after the 1 wont be fishing hhac anymore
tight lines
lee :)
Is this meet still on? Howie is away and AC I know can't make it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts