World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Mr newman/Mr Oiler/Timthebass. For a most memorable day out. Top info from Si.Great knowledge from Jerry
AND top bait from Timthebass. Sorry no pics But i will never forget the image of Dave struggling up the beach with his catch. He had 4 big doubles today AND 8 smaller ones(between 3/9lb.). So in all 24 cod between us today:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap2::clap2::clap2::notworthy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Presume all from a boat? Any clue as to where or did I miss it? (Have had a few ciders so quite possible, lol)

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Simon for info, Tim for bait, Jerry for putting you on the fish?

Someone must have had a camera!!!

Top fishing dudes

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Me no catch big cod today. Dave/ Plenty big fish. Him use 80 per cent of fresh cuttle/ Him greedy b/stard. Him in prime position on boat as the tide was today. 3 small ones for me today. Bad medicine son of japan.:g:
Noticed (being a semi paranoia type) snood length contributes hugely when out there Nick, see who's catching and copy, Si done this on Sat as i was doing quite well.................... thus i shoulda done the same last Thursday, i got a couple but Si cleaned up, all down to snood length in my opinion............all f*ckin divs for not copying:icecream:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Lol, lovely dog she is but has an attention span of a goldfish, i believe ya m8, what was biggest, 18? ish?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Nice fish, 18 is a good fish in anyones book, i have yet to get one but out next month and have fingers crossed, as well as me toes and evry pubic hair i have.

Going to bed now to save more embarrassment

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Big thanks to Mr newman/Mr Oiler/Timthebass. For a most memorable day out. Top info from Si.Great knowledge from Jerry
AND top bait from Timthebass. Sorry no pics But i will never forget the image of Dave struggling up the beach with his catch. He had 4 big doubles today AND 8 smaller ones(between 3/9lb.). So in all 24 cod between us today:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap2::clap2::clap2::notworthy
Well done Nick :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.