World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from Sat evening to Sun evening. The nightshift fished great, morning was mega-pants, afternoon was great again. Totals were 2 conger to 10lb, skate of 6, 26 (end of tail missing) and 137lb (third time I've caught this same fish in the same place), 4 thornies to 6lb and 5 spurs up to 16lb 5oz. baits were mackerel and squid. Had some rainbow trout with me too, but the fish din't fancy it.

Attachments

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
Nice report! I had a 25lb Skate roughly this time last year with part of it's tail missing, perhaps the same fish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice report! I had a 25lb Skate roughly this time last year with part of it's tail missing, perhaps the same fish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The good news - it's put on a pound (tag 2348)
The bad news - the tail's still missing.

I think you were the first captor of the big skate too (tag 2338)?

Did it look like this?

Attachments

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
nice variety and some nice fish there gordon,well done.
cheers rab

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Well done on a long shift and a good mix of fish.. Did you have the "bucket" or did you come ashore..

·
Registered
255 Posts
well done gorden looks like a nice sesh you had. that skate looks nice thats one i have still to add to my list :clap3::clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
903 Posts
good sesh gordon ,im heading up to sunart in nov,we sultzer hope it fishs well then
tight lines the fox:drunk:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice haul Gordon,is that carna in the background? Up there in November.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well done on a long shift and a good mix of fish.. Did you have the "bucket" or did you come ashore..
You know the rules Kenny ................. "What happens on the boat, stays on the boat!".

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice haul Gordon,is that carna in the background? Up there in November.

The Rainbow pic was taken near Salen, the Conger pic does indeed have Carna in the background.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.