World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we bothHi lads dont know how two start this i have been watching the weather all week for my bass mark down west wales as a few boys of the site was comeing with me o thursday i called it off as it looked to bad on the weather forcast how wrong was there anyway i was in the tackel shop on saturday and had a phone call of big dee asking if i was going fishing i said no cant get crab now he made a few phone calls but come up blank but i stayed in the tackel shop and guees what come in but a loads of freash crab i soon was onto that he had peelers and soft was phone dee backup and got what we wanted so off to west wales we went got to my mark about 2.30pm we started fishing about 4ish it never stop fishing as soon as the first line went in the smallest around the 1lb half mark upto 4lb 8ozh here is a photo of my best one

it never stop fishing untill we packed in hee is another photo

big dee had a few but not as many as i had here hes big dees best bass of the day

all in all what a cracking day we both had thanks dee for comeing along in total the fish we had was from a lb two 4lb 8oz

TOTAL OF BASS

ROCKLING 25 MOST AROUND THE 2LB MARK
BIG DEE 3NO BEST ONE 3LB 2OZ

ALL FISH WENT BACK TO GROW BIGGER TIGHT LINES

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hi gary like you said m8 a sesh you did'nt think you was gonna have turned out to be a winner eh?dee looks chuffed with his catch eh i'm just waiting for you to ring me m8 you know that tightlines andy ilsf..:clap3::clap3::clap3

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi gary like you said m8 a sesh you did'nt think you was gonna have turned out to be a winner eh?dee looks chuffed with his catch eh i'm just waiting for you to ring me m8 you know that tightlines andy ilsf..:clap3::clap3::clap3
Hi mate i haveva look for a small tide you dont want those big ones tides comes in fast your like a race horse moveing your suff up the beach but i pm you soon mate tides on the 23rd and 24th of this mth are the ones for the :fish: but its a late night ones if you can make it tight lines

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
looks like i'll have to find these secret marks on my own. good fishing lads.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Hi mate i haveva look for a small tide you dont want those big ones tides comes in fast your like a race horse moveing your suff up the beach but i pm you soon mate tides on the 23rd and 24th of this mth are the ones for the :fish: but its a late night ones if you can make it tight lines
hi m8 yep i'm in just let me know for defo and i'll sort some bait out. ohh i phoned that shop where you told me to get the bait from yeh?and they know you very well lol in fact she see's you so often she knows what underwear you wear:yucky: lol.i ordered some rag for wed 4 me and it's pembroke for me on wed. they told me also that every peeler that comes into that shop has your name on as well:schmoll: lol they seem ok there gary bit of a trek down for me but i dont mind as the rag nowadays that farmed ****e is not worth buying.it'll be good to use good rag again for a change.thanks for that:clap3: chat soon tightlines andy ilsf...

·
Registered
779 Posts
WEll done both excellent fishing and it's nice to see you catch some nice bass.
Iloveseafishing hope things are well with you.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
:secret:the secret bait has been exposed, it's wallpaper paste !! cracking sesh. well done.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well done mate cracking sess there i fished it yesterday a bit further down from you i had 13 bass using one rod the biggest was about 4lb but i didnt have my camera with me and i returned all bar one which my farther is having tonight. You may aswell move down here rockling coz since i showed you my mark your there every weekend i think you kind of like it. Lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts